Fangelina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brangelina: still the hottest couple?

3 posters

Go down

Brangelina: still the hottest couple? Empty Brangelina: still the hottest couple?

Post by andrei86 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People paid out Angelina Jolie's 'skeletal' frame and Brad Pitt's billygoat beard till they were blue in the face, but the power pair proved they're still the World's Most Amazingly Beautiful Couple when they stepped out together at the recent LA premiere of Ang's new flick Salt.
Squashing the constant rumours they're on the verge of splitting, the mum and dad to billions looked the picture of happiness as they dazzled on the red carpet.

We'd like to thank whoever the casting agent was on Brad's latest film for getting him to lose that damn beard! Loving the Robert Redford-in-the-80s hairdo as well.

Now that Ang is done with her latest action flick, she's set to take on a role that Elizabeth Taylor made famous in the 60s - Cleopatra.

"I will play it differently to Elizabeth Taylor, but I could never be as lovely as she was," Angelina has said of the role.

"We are trying to uncover the truth about her as a leader and not just a sex symbol which she really wasn't — she didn't have many lovers, maybe only two, and they're men she had children with.

"She was misunderstood and her life story was written wrongly. I always thought her life was very glamorous. Then I read her story and found a different side to her — that she was a mother, leader and an intellect who spoke five languages! Her upbringing also reflected her relationship with Rome — all that is much more interesting than what she was summed up to be."

andrei86
andrei86
Angelina Addict
Angelina Addict

Back to top Go down

Brangelina: still the hottest couple? Empty Re: Brangelina: still the hottest couple?

Post by Atalanta Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 am

^ definitely I love you
Atalanta
Atalanta
Administrator
Administrator

https://angelinajolie.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Brangelina: still the hottest couple? Empty Re: Brangelina: still the hottest couple?

Post by ANGELINA'S addict Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm

aww! agree ATA:) they're the hottest.. at least ANGIE is hot:Smile
ANGELINA'S addict
ANGELINA'S addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down