Fangelina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angie and Brad at UNICEF ball

3 posters

Go down

Angie and Brad at UNICEF ball Empty Angie and Brad at UNICEF ball

Post by Atalanta Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:18 am

Video clips of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the UNICEF Snowflake Ball

Thanks to a heads’ up from some PittWatch readers I was able to find two video clips with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the UNICEF Snowflake Ball.
In this first video, we don’t actually see much of Angelina or Brad, although we get a nice little clip of George Clooney. I also love that someone as young as Selena Gomez was at the ball because it’s reassuring to see younger celebrities who are practically still kids showing an interest in charities.

Of course, the second video is what has Brad and Angelina fans buzzing, showing a sweet and affectionate moment where Brad kisses Angelina on the forehead twice.

If that doesn’t fill your Saturday with a lot of “awwww” then I don’t know what will! Enjoy!Tagged: blu-ray, Brad Pitt, dvd, inglourious basterds, quentin tarantino
Video clips of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the UNICEF Snowflake Ball
December 12, 2009 by Sherry
67 Comments

Thanks to a heads’ up from some PittWatch readers I was able to find two video clips with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the UNICEF Snowflake Ball.
In this first video, we don’t actually see much of Angelina or Brad, although we get a nice little clip of George Clooney. I also love that someone as young as Selena Gomez was at the ball because it’s reassuring to see younger celebrities who are practically still kids showing an interest in charities.

Of course, the second video is what has Brad and Angelina fans buzzing, showing a sweet and affectionate moment where Brad kisses Angelina on the forehead twice.

If that doesn’t fill your Saturday with a lot of “awwww” then I don’t know what will! Enjoy!

Atalanta
Atalanta
Administrator
Administrator

https://angelinajolie.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Angie and Brad at UNICEF ball Empty Re: Angie and Brad at UNICEF ball

Post by IlonaFairy Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 am

hearts
sooooo sweet!!!!!
IlonaFairy
IlonaFairy