Fangelina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angie laughs again & feels like a little kid :)

2 posters

Go down

Angie laughs again & feels like a little kid :) Empty Angie laughs again & feels like a little kid :)

Post by Atalanta Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 am

Angelina Jolie says becoming a mother has turned her into a “little kid” again.

The actress raises six children, Maddox, eight, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, three, and 22-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne with her partner Brad Pitt. She adores her children, and can’t believe how much she has changed since she first adopted Maddox in 2002.

Angelina says her kids have made her more responsible, “silly”, mature and immature all at the same time.

“Being a mother has taught me to be more patient,” she explained. “The children have also reminded me to be silly and we play a lot. I laugh again. Having children has taught me how to be a woman and also reminded me how to be a little kid.”

Angelina and her family are currently living in Italy as she films new thriller The Tourist with Johnny Depp. The star performs lots of stunts for the film, and wouldn’t have things any other way. She loves living a busy and active life and says having children hasn’t changed her thirst for adventure.

“I’ve always been ridiculously fearless to a fault,” she told the British edition of OK! magazine. “I don’t know where that comes from. I feel so happy to be alive and I feel happier if I’m living every day to the fullest. You could die tomorrow so just live.”
Atalanta
Atalanta
Administrator
Administrator

https://angelinajolie.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Angie laughs again & feels like a little kid :) Empty Re: Angie laughs again & feels like a little kid :)

Post by christyjolie Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm

so true! <3 them all!
christyjolie
christyjolie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down