Fangelina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship!

5 posters

Go down

Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship! Empty Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship!

Post by IlonaFairy Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:16 am

Its a german article...i'll try to translate as good as possible Wink

Angelina Jolie: Treue nicht zwingend nötig
Hamburg (dpa) - Hollywoodstar Angelina Jolie hält Treue in einer Beziehung nicht für zwingend nötig.

Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship! 9560102,h=599,mxh=600,mxw=800,pd=1,w=800

"Weder Brad noch ich haben jemals behauptet, dass unser Zusammenleben bedeuten soll, aneinandergekettet zu sein. Wir achten darauf, uns nie gegenseitig einzuschließen", sagte die Partnerin von Brad Pitt der Illustrierten "Das Neue".

"Ich bezweifle, dass Treue für eine Beziehung zwingend nötig ist. Schlimmer ist es, den Partner zu verlassen und hinterher schlecht über ihn zu sprechen."

Außerdem bestätigte die 34-Jährige, dass die beiden sich oft streiten: "Wenn der liebe Brad sein Unrecht nicht einsehen will und trotzig reagiert, fliegen bei uns die Fetzen. Dann kann es vorkommen, dass ich so wütend werde, dass ich ihm das Hemd zerreiße." Zu Handgreiflichkeiten käme es aber nicht.

___________________translation_____________________
Angelina Jolie: faithfullness not that mandatory
Hamburg (dpa) - Hollywoodstar Angelina Jolie thinks that faithfullness is not that mandatory for a relationship.

Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship! 9560102,h=599,mxh=600,mxw=800,pd=1,w=800

"Neither I nor Brad ever stated that a good relationship means being in chains with eachother. We pay heed not to shut us away." says the partner of Brad Pitt to the magazine "Das Neue".

"I don't think that faithfullness is really important for a relationship.
Its so much worse to leave the partner and after that talking bad things about him/her."

Aside from the 34-years old also confirmed that they are argueing with eachother a lot. "If the lovely Brad fail to see his mischief and respond defiant than we argue a lot. And than it also can be that I will be so angry that I blow his shirt into little bits."
But they never have fisticuffs.
IlonaFairy
IlonaFairy

http://www.myspace.com/gia.heart

Back to top Go down

Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship! Empty Re: Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship!

Post by Atalanta Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 am

^thanks for the article & for the translation, Ilona sunny

The Hollywood actress – who raises six children with her long-term partner Brad Pitt – believes open romances can work just as well as monogamous relationships, if both partners agree to it.
The 34-year-old met Pitt on the set of 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' in 2005 while he was still married to the actress Jennifer Aniston

She told Das Neue magazine: "I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards.
"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."
However, she added that the couple have a fiery relationship at times.
She said: "The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt."
It was disclosed last month that Jolie and her father Jon Voight are attempting to reconcile after a public feud of nearly eight years.
Voight, 70, the actor, said that he and his movie star daughter have got back in touch and are tentatively trying to rebuild their relationship.
The pair have been involved in one of the most famous family feuds in showbusiness since 2001, when Voight told Access Hollywood that Jolie had "serious mental problems" and pleaded with her to seek help.
Relations had already become strained after Jolie learned Voight had an affair behind her mother's back.

Last edited by Atalanta on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Atalanta
Atalanta
Administrator
Administrator

https://angelinajolie.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship! Empty Re: Angelina: fidelity is not essential in a relationship!

Post by Bianca Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:38 am

I can't agree with Angelina in this one No
Bianca
Bianca
Angelina Addict
Angelina Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Burn Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 am

...... I don't know. Not sure I can relate to Angie's opinion No
Acid Burn
Acid Burn
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Croft Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 pm

ahh, i dissagree No
Lara Croft
Lara Croft

http://http//angelinajolie.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down